Historic Atlanta is looking for an Executive Director!
Job Title: Executive Director
Location: Atlanta, Georgia (office work to be done remotely)
Compensation: $25 to $30 per hour; eligible for performance-based bonus
Application Deadline: 04/13/2022 at 11:59 PM EDT
Contract Term: 1 year (abt. 05/02/2022 to 04/28/2023); extension possible
Hours: 15-20 hours per week (flexible schedule)
Reports To: Board of Directors
- Fundraising (70%): Conduct solicitations (in-person and virtually) to increase donations, memberships, and sponsorships (both individual and corporate). Organize special events for fundraising campaigns and membership drives. Identify, research, and write applications for grant funding opportunities.
- Communication (25%): Assist in content creation for social media and newsletters.
- Meetings (5%): Available to work occasional evenings and weekends for events and meetings, as needed. Attend board and committee meetings.
Company: Historic Atlanta is a nonprofit that advances social justice and community by saving historic places.
- Dynamic, outgoing, and personable professional with fundraising experience.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who excels with limited supervision.
- College degree in related field.
- Experience with nonprofits, grant writing, and professional social media.
- Interest in social justice, community development, history, historic preservation, architecture, state and local government, and/or related topics.
TO APPLY Interested applicants should apply here. Please no emails, calls, or cover letters.
Historic Atlanta is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.